Monday, December 22, 2008

Here comes the holiday season

Mommy and daddy has started their Christmas leave - hurray! I have been getting their company all day long, as well as the nights. I have been a very happy baby. It's been easy dealing with me at night too. I am sleeping through most of the night these days - sometimes well into late morning. Although I am starting to show my disliking for milk, I am making it up with plenty of solids. I love my desserts too - a fruity yogurt or custard does magic. And of course, you must have heard of my fascination for beef pie. Mommy is watching it closely though - since it has lots of salt in it.

My growing up has been having some real impact around me. Daddy had to already adjust my pram to allow more room and my cot has been lowered since I can reach up the sides. There's also a second teeth on the lower incisor. Daddy got bitten couple of times trying to clean my tongue - they are real sharp too. I love saying "daddy" - makes my daddy real happy. Mommy is trying to make me say the magic word - "mommy" that is. I like playing with her a little bit.

Chrissie season means quite a few friendly visits and I am meeting a few of my friends as a result. We caught up with Ron the other day - he is less than an year older than I am. We made good friends. Then we went to visit Chloe - who is 2 months older. Chloe was very nice as she lets me play with her toys.

But the best part of the holiday is ... lots of gift awaits for me to rip through in couple of day's time. I already had a sneak peak into a few but mommy diligently wrapped them up for me to open up on Christmas day. Can't wait for lola and tita to come back from church.

This would be my first new year celebration too. The last time round, I was in mommy's tummy. Plenty to look forward to this year end. I know some of you guys are heading home for Christmas or busily shopping around. Whatever you are up to, take it easy and have a safe and enjoyable holiday. Lots of love!

No comments: