Sunday, May 3, 2009

Newsbreak!!

Those of you who were in my birthday party would have heard the news. Those who weren't, here's the birthday present I am gonna receive, hopefully in six months or so ... a little brother or a sister. Yahoo! So not only I became a year old, very soon I am going to be The Big Sister. How about that, hey?

As you know, I'd stop posting on this site soon ... but wait, not before my very special birthday edition! You can however, catch up on how I am doing in my sibling's site - poult.blogspot.com. Oh, I can't wait to get my hands on that cute little thing.

Meanwhile, keep your eyes open for the grand birthday edition to be published soon, right here in "my crib". You'd understand, as the elder sister, I do need to establish some of my territory. LOL.

No comments: