Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thank you for visiting my blog


This has been a wonderful journey. Before I was born till the day I turned one, this blog has taken the pictures and stories of my life to you. I may not have met you yet. Or maybe I have, just for a short while, but then we had to separate again in our journeys. But through this blog, I could be seen or be heard. And I know you have been coming to this site to follow on my progress.

This blog has made the world so small for me. I know you came from all around the world. No matter where you lived or where I was, you could see me grow or take my first baby steps. Wasn't that wonderful? What's more? I get to keep this as my memory as I grow old.

Many thanks for your loving thoughts and encouragements. I may not be able to read them yet, but be assured that my mommy and daddy tells me of them everyday. And I will read them when I grow older. I also hope that we'd meet soon - so I can tell you my story myself. Until then, do take care.

This blog ends here. But the journey goes on.

No comments: