Monday, October 6, 2008

Wet, sick long weekend

This week wasn't too great for me. The cold I had for last few days kept on bugging me. It was Labour day long weekend in NSW. Great news was, mommy and daddy were both at home for 3 days. Not so good news was, it was overcast, at times very windy in Sydney. The sun finally came out on Monday afternoon, and we thought we'd go out for a walk. That plan was quickly cut short when some chilly, gusty wind forced us back into the house.

So, I was talking about my cold and flu. Yeah, a bit nasty one, this one. Doctor wasn't keen on giving me too much to take for medicine. The idea was to ride it out. It was rather difficult sleeping at tight with the weird noise inside my chest as I tried to overcome the blockage and breathe. Any how, we had to cancel any outings planned for the long weekend just to make sure I had enough time to recover.

Daddy stayed home looking after me, while he was doing some of his office work. Mommy took the opportunity to do some shopping during the day. And since both of them were at home, I got both of them in my room at night too.

I am feeling bit better now. I hope my parents will soon realise that I am longing for a shower. I am tired of the wet wipes they have been putting me through several times a day instead. I can tell you, this is making me hate catching cold.

Hopefully I am feeling lot better next time I am writing to you.

No comments: