Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spring, birthdays and haircut

Spring is here. You can tell it as my parents can't figure out what is the right temperature to set for me to feel comfortable at night. It starts with warm evening and then turns rather cold towards late in the morning. So to make it bit more tolerable for me when it's little too hot - guess what my mom did? Yes, cut my hair short! That would definitely be a milestone - my first haircut. On October 11, mommy took up the scissors and went on with it with the help of Tita and Lola. I lost the frills around the side and a bit from the back too. Too bad it won't make long pony tails, but it will certainly make me feel fresh this summer.

Nothing exciting has happened during the week. But our weekend was reasonably packed. On Saturday, it was uncles birthday (happy birthday, uncle!). But since he had work to do on Saturday, we decided to go out and celebrate on Friday night instead. Uncle gave us a treat in the Ribs Factory. You'd think only I need a bib to avoid spoiling my clothes. Look at uncle, lola and daddy as they dipped into their ribs.

Then on Sunday lunch, it was Katrina's birthday! One year for her (hey hey, mine is coming soon!). So we went to attend her Hello Kitty themed lunch party. It was lots of fun. We danced, we played and we even won a prize. Me and daddy won the prize for paper dance! I was a bit cranky when I met people - possibly because of the long period of time I was locked in the house during my last flu spell. Or maybe I am just becoming more aware of my surroundings. But the outing did me lot of good as towards the end as I started to get back to my jolly mood again. I wish I could really get on the jumping castle with the other kids. I really am getting to enjoy this jumping business.

When I am back at home though, I am rather chatty these days. My vocabulary has increased quite a bit too. Check out this video my dad captured while he was trying to get me to sleep. It was dark - so you may not see much. But you can hear me speak!

No comments: