Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yey! It's a month!


Time has a plane to catch - it wont slow down! Can you believe it? It has been already one month since I arrived. 29th May was exactly a month since I was born. A lot to celebrate of course. Too bad, Daddy had to spend that night in Adelaide for work and couldn't be with us. So we decided to celebrate it together a day early - on Wednesday. I had my first cake to cut. Obviously Mommy had to do the hard work for me. And since I don't like the taste of solid food yet; I had to give it a pass too. But otherwise, it was a wonderful evening of good food, family celebration and lots of smile for all the good reasons. Lola's spaghetti was an instant hit and so was the fried chicken.

So this week was also the first time Daddy had to leave us for a night. I was a bit upset with that and made Daddy know that very well. But it was all back to my smiling self when he returned on Friday night. Oh did I say, I smile a lot these days. I am recognizing people around me a lot better and learning to greet them with a smile - sometime I keep them entertained for a while with my smiling face! These silly adults - so easily entertained :)

I am starting to make sounds too - it's not all cry after all. Especially if I am not feeling comfortable, I do make some noise before raising the urgency with my cry. And when I get it all right, I also let them know with a small 'uhm'. So they know that was what the fuss was about.

Earlier in the week I went to see the doctor - cause Mommy was worried. She is worried pretty much about everything, by the way. Doctor diagnosed that I have reflux. So I also had my first medicine starting this week. I hate the taste of it. But I suppose I don't always have the choice. Anyway, things aren't too bad. It is more of a precautionary treatment that anything else.

That's pretty much this week's roundup. Don't forget to write to me when you get a chance. Cause I love receiving your notes. See you all soon.

No comments: