Monday, June 9, 2008

Queen's Birthday long weekend

It was the Queen's Birthday long weekend here - so I had daddy at home for 3 entire days. Although the weather outside was mostly damp and chilly - didn't bother me much. Daddy could spend lot more time with me up at night since he didn't have to go to work in the morning. And mommy got a few longer rests between feeds.

I am making a few different sounds these days - bit more cooing, eh's and uh's, rather than just crying. Makes communication lot better with people around me. I am also spending lot more time sleeping by myself in my cot and learning to put myself back to sleep when I wake up. And mommy says I really like to sleep like an adult, take up the entire bed and roll around as I feel like it (not quite SIDS friendly, but that's how I like it!).


I suppose the highlight of the week was our first family dinner out. Tita treated us mid-week in a Japanese restaurant. We had a booking for 5 plus a baby. When we arrived, we found the table was set complete with a baby chair. Obviously, it was a bit too early for me. So I had to settle for hanging in the sling when they all had their dinner.

No comments: