Well this one needs to be told by me - the daddy himself. Cause possibly for the first time in last 2+ months, I was quite stumped on what was going on in my little girl's mind. Suddenly, since last Sunday, she decided she didn't like me anymore. First, she started to show she was annoyed while I was carrying her. Mommy had to take over. Then, next day as I returned from work, instead of the customary broad smile to receive me, she frowned and expressed how annoyed she was. Next couple of days - there were no smiles for daddy. And here she was talking and smiling away with mommy and everybody else. And each attempt to converse with her turned her into an angry little girl.
Any clues, anyone? I wondered if I hurt her accidentally or did something to scare her. Not that I could recall. Then I thought maybe it was few days of not being around her in recent days - she wasn't happy about that. But could a little 2.5 month old express herself that well? I guess I have got my work cut out for some time to come. "You better not make me angry, daddy".
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment