
I am getting ready to go to a swim school as I hit my 3-month mark. As a practice run with water, this week I went for a little swim, well, not too far ... just in an adult bathtub. Daddy was the trainer under the close watch of mommy. At first I felt a little uncomfortable as they ever so carefully slide me in the warm water of the tub. But in a few seconds, I made it my comfortable home. I stretched, kicked and splashed water gleefully. Until I tired out and started to feel a bit hungry. Good exercise that was. Which put a tick on my next month's actual swimming lesson. I think I am going to like it. Taking me out of the little pool wasn't easy - I got cranky.
On Saturday when mommy left me on my tummy to get my nappy-change, she was surprised when she turned back to me. There I was pushing my head up with my two little hands. With my head at 90 degrees, I was checking up on my surrounding. That got to be a milestone, me thinks.
Friday was a big day too - I spent most of the day outdoors going out with mommy, tita and lola. We shopped, they went to the beauty salon, and finally in the evening we were out partying in Tita Chuva's house. Long day for me - naturally you can't blame me if I were a bit cranky by the end of the day.
The cold weather has been bothering me a little bit. At times I make some weird noise breathing. It seems the Vicks vaporiser with eucalyptus oil does help get my breathing clear (if you know of any side-effects of that for little ones like me, can you please let mommy or daddy know?). As long as I get a full nights sleep with not too many interruptions, we are all happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment