Monday, July 28, 2008

My first flight

My parents (especially daddy) were as worried as they could be. They just weren't sure how I would react or if I would be drawing all the attention with my loud cry. Well, attention I did draw. But that was because I was the cutest little baby around, who was as behaved as one could be.

Just before it was time to take off, I decided to take a quick nap. I had no idea when the plane took off. As the plane leveled in the air, I woke up. I then enjoyed a meal with mommy. Just about the time the pilot was announcing our landing time, I decided it was time to go take a nap again. Next time I was awake, I was being surrounded by fellow passengers, as they waited for the aircraft door to open, complimenting how cute and quiet I was during the flight.

On the way back, it was pretty much the same story. The check-in lady in Cairns airport was very kind to try and leave the middle sit empty so I could have my own bed to stretch on. The stewards got me my own blanket and pillow. It was first class service. I slept through most of the flight; but did get just a tiny bit cranky as the plane was landing in Sydney. But overall, it was smooth sailing all the way through. My parents gave me the title of the 'gold flyer'!



No comments: