Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lola Bing's food festival

We spent the day in Lola Bing's place enjoying some of her famous cuisines. Since I was born, my parents did not get the opportunity to enjoy Lola's food. So they were looking forward to this. As usual, Lola had a food festival going - with an array of her famous recipes on display. Hardly a moment went without their mouth chomping on yummy deserts or sumptuous mains.

While daddy and his friends were busy playing PS3 with Lolo Pete, I was trying to run conversations with all present. In recent times, I am being labelled a chatty girl - since I like to engage in long conversations in between my sleeps and feeds.

My social skills has improved quite a bit in lately. Now that I am learning to use my hands to grasp things and look around to check my surroundings, I am also keen to identify people and speak to them when they do take interest in me. So gatherings like these are perfect opportunity for me to know those who cares for me a lot - close family friends.

It was very nice of Lola Bing to organize all that and invite us to lunch. Thank you Lola.

Later in the evening we went to say hello to little Katrina who just returned from their trip to Snowy Mountains. I wanted to know how she found her first experience of snow. Obviously that would come handy next time I plan my itinerary for the skiing trip.

No comments: