Sunday, August 10, 2008

Me, mommy and our weekly social networking

Daddy was away pretty much whole of the week. So it was just me and mommy. Mommy now has three mother's group to go to. So I just tag along with her. I am learning to be a quiet girl in the back sit of the car while mommy drives.

While mommy catches up with other moms, I get to say hello to other bubs of my age. One of her mother's group is her ante-natal classmates. So all the bubs there shared a lot of similar experiences. Mommy enjoys these get-together quite a bit. Its also great a way for her to learn from other mommy's experience.

Daddy was back on Saturday - day after Olympic began. He missed watching the opening ceremony with us. While I didn't get to see him the whole week, I was very happy to greet him with a smile (because he brought me quite a few pretty dresses from Chicago). We went for lunch together at an Indian cafe in Rouse Hill in the afternoon. On Sunday, we attended Amah Rose's birthday.

No comments: