There are more great reasons to celebrate these milestones. I started to roll over for some time now - but over the last few days, I am doing it more frequently. In fact, if you leave me down for a minute or two - I'd be rolling over to my tummy. Not that I like to be on my tummy for too long. In fact, since I did not quite master the rolling back that well yet, I get a bit frustrated after each roll over. Then someone helps me to be back on my back - then I roll again. That's how it goes.
Besides getting taller over the last four months, my hair grew longer as well. That gets my mommy quite excited. She's now getting to play with my hair - trying out different hairdos. I play along pretty well with that too. Don't quite mind her fiddling with my head. Daddy is a bit stressed about the possibility of me accidentally swallowing my little hairbands - but mommy has her hawk-eye on it. My gravity defying hair now tends to get locked down to a well-shaped, beautiful hairdo.I was also getting a bit squashy in my car seat. So daddy had to adjust the seat straps to make more room for me. I love my rides in the car - most often I do fall asleep very quickly. With a bit extra room, I can now extend my feet for a comfortable snooze.
Talking about extending my feet, my all-overs are getting a bit too short for me. Its a pity how quickly I am outgrowing these beautiful little outfits. Not to be undone, lola is quick at fitting them back in by cutting off the bottom parts. That extends the wardrobe life of my clothes for a little longer. Ingenious lola!

No comments:
Post a Comment