There is just a tiny bit of white starting to come out where two of my front-top incisors would be. That is enough for me to start taking big bites off the fruits and at times, people. No blood, but big noise comes out from the recipient of the bite. Thankfully, like any responsible user of teeth, I am quickly learning the correct use of them. All up, I can officially count a total of 4 teeth! I have been enjoying brushing my teeth as well. I am yet to fully comprehend difference between a gurgle and drinking water, but my attempts at gurgling is pretty commendable.The other day I woke up in the afternoon with a pleasant surprise. Iggle Piggle in my bed has found his friend, Upsy Daisy! It was a gift from Ninang and Ninong. I was very happy - as I realized how happy Iggle Piggle was. So thank you Ninang and Ninong. I am still deeply amused by my friends at Night Garden. I suppose I am lot more interactive with them than I used to be too.
We had a quiet Saturday at home since Mommy was learning to bake from lola Bing. Daddy and I spent most of the day watching golf on the TV. So on Sunday, mommy thought of giving me a treat, taking me down to the local Lollypop Land. I figured it is rather risky navigating around a bunch of 2-12 years old and that place was full of them. Mommy and daddy found me a safe corner for 0-3 toddlers (although I suspect some of the kiddies there were more like 4-8). I enjoyed a bit of swim inside the pool of balls. In one little moment, I managed to stand up holding daddy's arm. But then the attraction of picking up the balls became compelling. So I bent down to pick one up, holding daddy with the other hand. That's when I saw the other ball I wanted to pick up. There I went and picked up the other ball with my other hand. With my two hands full, I couldn't hold on to daddy anymore - so I stood there for a short while just looking at the colored balls in my hand. Daddy was going nuts seeing me hold my balance for that long. For me, it was just another day's play.

No comments:
Post a Comment