Sunday, February 8, 2009

Now I'm a Certified Potty User (CPU)


Not that I am too excited talking about my toilet habits - but at my age, you have to say this is a big achievement. So much so, daddy and mommy awarded me the certification for potty use. What's the fuss about, you say? Well, looks like I have to elaborate.

Last week mommy bought me a potty just to get me started on some good habits. Next morning, lola thought of putting it in use. She put me on the potty about the time I usually do my poo. With some animated expression, she gave me the encouragement I needed to figure out how to use the potty. Hey presto, that was all I needed and history was made. For the first time, I had my poo in the potty and not a soiled nappy. Wait, there's more.

Next day, it was the same routine. But a little bit of advancement. Lola this time took me to the toilet instead. I used the potty with total perfection. Same story on day three. Mommy and daddy was getting excited as they heard from lola how I used the potty for three successive days.

Day four, lola thought she'd just get me on the potty in the kitchen. As she tried to make me sit on the potty, I wasn't happy. I made her aware I am not comfortable sitting their in the middle of the kitchen. Lola obliged and took me to the toilet. Guess what, that's exactly what I was after and minutes later I was out with success!

That was pretty much how the week went. By the time it was weekend, mommy was there for the final exam ... you know, of my CPU training programme. She got me setup right in the middle of the kitchen. Oh no, not there. Have some decency mommy. I want the toilet - I said with my fist up and pushing myself out of the potty. Mommy agreed (smilingly by this time) and took me to the toilet. Five minutes later, it was done and dusted!

Yahoo! I passed my potty training course with flying colours - with extra credit for learning to use the toilet environment. Now you decide if I deserved the CPU. Don't forget to endorse it in the current poll. I need the encouragement!

No comments: