Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baby expo and more

Things are settling down slowly - coming out of all the excitement since April 29th. I had an average week - mostly adjusting my sleeping patterns, coping with some rashes and making my first trip out of the house.

Let's start with the last one. On Saturday, we went to visit pregnancy and baby expo in Sydney Olympic Park. It was a rather cold day - but I was quite okay. I tend to enjoy being driven in a car. And I quickly fall asleep in my car seat. The expo was ok - my parents didn't find it too exciting though. But they did buy me a baba sling - so Daddy can free his arms at night when he is putting me to sleep.

I am changing my sleeping patterns a little at a time. My parents are saying I need to figure out what's day and what's night. Little do they know I just wanna see them sleepy walking around or trying to feed me (ha ha ha). Some rashes on my forehead probably isn't helping them either. Although I need to find out how best to tell my parents if I need food or I am just uncomfortable.

Earlier in the week, we visited the community child center for my weigh-in. Looks like I did pretty good in the last few days as I recovered all the lost weight and was now little over my birth weight. My current feeding pattern is working well for me it seems.

No comments: