Saturday, May 3, 2008

I have arrived

Wow! It was a busy few days! In case you missed it, I did arrive a day ahead of my schedule, but with plenty of notice to my parents. Cause you see, I really did not want to just surprise them. So I arranged for them to come and get me. It happened on 29th April 2008, at 11.42 am. Dr Huynh and her team got together to make way for me to step into the world from my mommy's tummy; with my daddy watching at the Westmead Private Hospital. It didn't take me a while to announce my arrival with a loud scream.

So here I am recovering fast from the jet lag. It's quite a difference in time you know. From a 9-earth-month long day to your (well, now mine) tiny 24-hour days. It takes a bit of getting used to. So until I regain all my strengths, hold on there - as I've got quite a story to tell.

See you soon!

No comments: