My parents now have a second full time job. Running around behind me with a camera. It's time that I lodge a complain against the paparazzi. Whether I am taking a bath, or having a casual feed, or maybe just lying down on my tummy after a meal - they get busy clicking. And clicking they do.One thing that has eluded them so far is my smile. Cause I am smart enough to throw it at them only once in a while and not long enough to pick up the camera and click. You should see their faces! First they melt with the smile and start running for the cam; then they start regretting not locking the moment in a frame. Ha ha ha! I reckon that project will keep them at the task for a while.
And what about my moods? I do like times like taking a warm bath or being gently massaged right afterwords. I hate when it is little chilly though. Then I like my short tummy-times - usually after a feed mommy will put me down for short workout. I prefer people carrying me around with a little cuddle. Nice and warm on winter nights. But I like even better to sleep on my daddy's arm at night. Lot better than the not-so-warm, still cot. And don't you worry - I make my liking and disliking quite clear to my parents. But you see, they are pretty quick to pick up on my needs and give me what I want. So most of the time, I am their lovely little angel! They just have to make sure they don't spoil me with all their love at once.

No comments:
Post a Comment