Ninang Mitch left a
comment on my blog,which literally started a war. Although ninang meant no offense, mommy did take a few, it appears. She can't accept that I look like daddy. On the contrary, she thinks I am a perfect replica of her childhood image. So to take this war further, she decided to pull out the old album and started to compare photos against that of mine. I thought I'd post her comparison for you to be the judge.
Some of you may remember the very
first poll on this site asked the same question. They like to think that I have grown into some more of their features. If I had my say, I would have said I looked like myself and mommy and daddy both got a bit of my looks. But hey, I am too young to vote!
So here we go - for each pair, the one on my left is daddy and the one on my right is mommy. Don't forget to vote.






No comments:
Post a Comment