Tita was away for a few days - she went to Hong Kong for a office conference. She was back on Saturday with a pile of shopping done just for me. I was able to put on my new clothes and show it off as I stood on my feet. It felt like a fashion catwalk as the camera went off amid the cheer of mommy, daddy, lola and tita. They kept on encouraging me to keep standing.
On Sunday it was the same show again. This time, I was getting ready to attend my friend David's first birthday. It was a costume party and I decided to wear the traditional Indian dress moni brought for me last year. They just about fit me now. With the costume on, and the flash light going off again, it was just like a fasion parade.
I met up with Katrina in the party - she wore her traditional Chinese costume too. Two of us sneaked out of the party next to the lake outside and guess what, another round of photo shoot. Katrina, being the elder of the two of us, was showing how it should be done. She was showering me with her hugs and doing her dance moves as daddy and tito Jo clicked away.

1 comment:
aww sweet heart !
muahz !
Post a Comment