Last week I went for a series of veggie recipes. Some were instant hit - some were not. Today, lola cooked for me chicken rice porridge (Arroz Caldo) and blend into thick soup. My first taste of chicken. I was a bit suspicious of it at first - either because of the taste or the texture. But went along with it for a while. I do have a clear sign of disliking. The other day daddy was trying to feed me parsnip and I made it very clear to him that "I don't like parsnip". After trying for a while he gave up and switched to pumpkin.
You know I like to kick a lot. Even though it doesn't get me crawling when I am on my tummy, I do like throwing my legs. For that matter, I do it when sitting or when held by someone. So little surprise that my legs are growing strong each day. The other day mommy was changing me and stood me up to slip on the tops easily. She put my hands on the wall as a support and to her surprise, there I was standing one my feet with the wall to support me. Yahoo! Another milestone reached!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment