Check out the picture - can you see my little teeth right on top of my mom's finger tip? Yes, it is a lower central incisor. I got to say one thing though, ever since they have figured out I have teeth, I get pressed to show it to everyone all so often. Not to mention the effort they put in capturing it on camera. It isn't something I am enjoying too much. I suppose I got to give up something for their happiness!
Anyways, that was the teeth story. Just as daddy thought he had not missed much more than that, mommy pushed me to show the next trick. I can now sit up all by myself (without any support) and play with my toys. Daddy almost jumped through the ceiling! He missed so much in just a week. That would teach him a lesson not to leave me for too long. So I can now sit completely unattended for as long as I want to. Only once in a while I lean to a side and slam on the deck - so there needs to be some pillow or adult supervision when I am sitting.
Look pa, no hands!
Well, what a way to get to the weekend which was also my 7 month birthday. Not bad milestones to mark another month, huh?
Daddy had to make up for his being away - so for the weekend he made sure he was available for me. We went out on Saturday for a bit of shopping and eating out. We had our usual cake to mark the day. Then on Sunday we went down to Fagan Park in Hornsby to meet up with mommy's mother's group and exchange kris kringle. 7 babies in this group and I am the youngest of them all! Plenty of inspiration from there as I could see what the others were up to.
Fagan Park

1 comment:
Wow you are growing sooo quick Ayee!!! I am missing a lot but I am excited for you...I bet you can't wait to see the big world :)
Post a Comment