Since they would be back-dated posts, you can read them all here or look for the back link in the links section on the right.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
From the tummy series
There's something exciting coming up. While I was in my mommy's tummy, daddy had been compiling a weekly journal leading up to my birthday. I am sure I would love to treasure the handwritten journal (My Pregnancy Journal
) as I grow up, because it details the wider world around me while I was in a rather small world. Daddy will now post the content on this site so it makes a great read all the way from the beginning. Enjoy reading!
Since they would be back-dated posts, you can read them all here or look for the back link in the links section on the right.
Since they would be back-dated posts, you can read them all here or look for the back link in the links section on the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment