Hip hip! Hurray!
I turned 6 months. Countdown to my first birthday has begun. I am a little girl no more. Last few weeks has been particularly exciting. Pretty much everyday brought in something new in my life - or I learned a new trick or two. How time flies!
I am developing into a grownup pretty fast (don't forget to check on what I learned in last few weeks here). My personality has matured as I learned to express what I like and don't like. I have also learned to express fear or affection. Daddy loves it when I touch him on his face when he comes back from work! Mommy is loving the full-on communication she is having with me - she reads me too well.
I am sure this is only the beginning and the journey ahead would be far more exciting.
Later in the week we caught up with Evie and Myah - two of my friends from mommy's mother's group. Evie was born the same day as me and Myah is couple of weeks younger. We all were born in Westmead Private Hospital. While the mommies got together pretty frequently, the daddies met up after quite a while. We had some good times playing with each other and then ourselves as our parents chatted through the lunch.So, that was the recap for the week. Another eventful one, especially because I turned six (months). You know, it's funny how time changes perspective. When I was born, each day was a milestone. When I stepped into my first week, we counted the next weeks and followed my progress. Until I turn one (my first real birthday), each month is a step in the stone. And my parents are so excited with the steps I have been taking.

No comments:
Post a Comment