Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mommy

We are celebrating another milestone as the clock ticks 12 o'clock tonight. It's mommy's birthday! Yey!!

What an year it has been for her. It will be an understatement to say - she pretty much dedicated most of it for me. First part of it to carry me in her tummy and the next part to look after me growing up. While I know she's so proud of the way I am growing up - little she knows how much prouder we all are for her. She's such a strong and assuring person to have around us. With mommy around, all's taken care of. Be it's my food, my health, daddy's well being and everything else under the sun. And did I say, she's the house-joker too? She keeps that smile on everyone's face. Mommy, you got to know how much we appreciate it all. Simply put, we will all be helpless little kids running around if you were not around.

You think I am making it all up? Check out her daily routine - she's been back to full-time work for some time now. As she comes back home, first she sorts out my food and set me up for dinner. She'd then give me a bath or fix me up after daddy gives me a bath. As I go to bed, she'd grab her own dinner. Finally, she'd be in her bed with the laptop either following up her office-work or research on the Internet for me. She's always looking out for the next nutritious food she'd make me or checking out the stores for things I would be needing soon or finding out about my next development stage.

So mommy, here's to you for all the hard work you are doing for me and all the beautiful thoughts you carry for the family. Many happy returns of the day. And I hope the years to come brings you joy and happiness to make up for all the sacrifices you are making now. You are the best mom ever!! Love you so much, mommy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

alles Gute zum Geburtstag MARE!!!