Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Leave your wishes and greetings for Ayesha on her first birthday ... Click on the comments link below.

3 comments:

Daddy said...

My little darling,

The moment the nurse handed me this little bundle, I looked inside and a pair of deep, dark eyes were gazing at me. From that moment on, I knew I was onto something special. I was holding the best gift I have ever received from God. That little bundle was you. And amazingly that was almost a year back.

Yes, time has flown away since then. But every moment has been special. You have made our lives come alive with happiness, satisfaction and gratitude. Your smile brought us joy. When you got hurt, it made our heart ache. When you first spoke or took your first step, we jumped up in ecstasy. In other words, last year of our lives belonged to you.

So now on your birthday, I thank God for his gift. And I thank you for being a lovely little angel. You are everything we could have ever asked for, and more. I want you to know how loving you are, and how loved your are.

Happy birthday Ayesha.

From daddy, with love.

Mommy said...

My dearest Ayesha,

Happy Birthday my sweet angel.

Time just flew by - and here you are now turning one. The past year is just amazing. You have filled our lives with so much joy and love that we could have ever asked for.

Looking back from the very first time I have held you in my arms, it was just pure heaven on earth. Through you I have learnt so many things in life.

You are such a blessing and a dream come true. Seeing you grow up before my very eyes is such a wonderful experience. Every moment spent with you is something that I really treasure - every breath, every word and every step you take is a delight to my heart.

I hope you enjoy your birthday, all the pleasures it has in store. Consider special people who loves you, and who cares, and others who have enriched your life just by being there.

Always remember that mommy loves you dearly and that you mean the world to me and daddy.

Happy Birthday Ayee.

Lots of love from mommy.

isan said...

Dear Little Princess

Happy Birthday to you. Lots of love and kisses from Moni and Ibrahim Bhaiya. We love you very much and miss you. Love for Bhaiya and Bhabi too. You two are wonderful as a pair. Ayesha added more beauty to it now.

Moni